T.C. MARDİN ARTUKLU UNIVERSITY VOCATIONAL HIGHER SCHOOL
  • /
  • HISTORY

HISTORY

HISTORY


Our school, which started education under the name of Teacher Training School under the Ministry of National Education in the 1964-1965 academic year and was later converted into a college, was established in 1987, under Law No. 3389, under the Rectorate of Dicle University in order to fill the gap in intermediate-technical personnel that would arise as a result of the South-Eastern Anatolia Project. Our School, which started education in 1988-1989, was affiliated with Artuklu University, which was established by Law No. 5662 dated May 28, 2007. There are a total of 1812 active students in our school. Our school has formal and distance education. We have 10 Departments in total which are Department of Computer Technologies, Department of Computer Programming (DE), Department of Electricity and Energy, Department of Electronics and Automation, Department of Construction, Department of Machinery and Metal Technologies, Department of Architecture and Urban Planning, Department of Accounting and Tax, Department of Hotel, Restaurant and Catering Services.

T.C. Mardin Artuklu University Rectorate