T.R. MARDİN ARTUKLU UNIVERSITY Erasmus+ Coordinatorship
  • /
  • Visa


- You may or may not be required to obtain a Turkish “education/study” visa.

- If you are eligible for a touristic e-visa, you must enter Turkey (TR) with an e-visa.

- If you are exempt from visas to TR, you can travel with only a valid passport.

- If none of the above applies to you, you must apply for a visa at a consulate.


You can also check the visa requirements on the following website: https://www.evisa.gov.tr/en/apply/

In order to stay in Turkey more than 90 days, you need to apply for the Residence Permit. We will inform you in detail about the Residence Permit Procedure during the Orientation Day. If you own a blue card or a Turkish identity card you do not need to apply for a residence permit or neither visa, you can enter Turkey with your ID card.

We have a electronic visa application system. You may find more information in that page: https://www.evisa.gov.tr/en/tour/

Regardless, you must contact the nearest Turkish Embassy/Consulate to learn if you need to apply for a study visa.

T.C. Mardin Artuklu University Rectorate